( hereinafter the “Platform”) by Buzzoole Limited, a private company registered in England and Wales with company no. 10014919 and with registered office at 5th Floor Aldermary House C/O Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati Limited - 10-15 Queen Street, London, United Kingdom EC4N1TX (hereinafter “We” or “Buzzoole”). Buzzoole Is a company of the Buzzoole Group, controlled by Buzzoole Holdings Limited, a private company registered in England and Wales with company no. 10203116 and with registered office at 5th Floor Aldermary House C/O Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati Limited - 10-15 Queen Street, London, United Kingdom EC4N1TX.
According to the current General Data Protection Regulation, we are the Data Controller of the personal data we collect from you and, therefore, we are legally responsible for the collection, use, and processing of such data. Our aim is to respect and protect all of your personal data in accordance with the applicable current data protection regulations.
This policy explains how we collect, handle and retain your personal data, what kind of personal data we collect and how the user of the Platform (hereinafter “You”) can exercise the rights in regard to such personal data processing.
Personal data collecting, Type of Personal Data and Lawful Basis for the Processing
If you are an Influencer, upon your first registration to the Platform, you will be required to provide us with some of your personal data (e.g. your name, email address, gender and date of birth) and to synchronise one or more of your social media accounts. Please note that sometimes you can also be asked to provide us with additional information. By expressing your Consent upon synchronisation, Buzzoole will also collect from the social media accounts you have selected, the other categories of personal data that you have allowed us to collect from time to time. This may include, in example, Your Friends List, Photos, or post published through your social media account. Please note that the choices made by you at registration may be changed at any time.
As better described in the Terms and Conditions you are asked to accept for the provision of our services, Buzzoole will process the personal data provided by you and the personal data acquired through your synchronised social media account/s to process your profile and identify you as an Influencer in certain areas of influence.
All the above personal data are collected and processed for the sole purpose of providing the services you have requested, as the creation of your profile as an influencer is necessary to make you participate to the Influencer Marketing Campaigns.
If you are a Brand, an e-mail address and the creation of a password will be requested upon the first registration to our Platform to access your profile. Each data we collect from you at this stage is necessary to provide you with our services.
Furthermore, we inform you that Buzzoole may use the e-mail address you have used to register into our Platform to send you specific communications finalised to enhance your user experience and to suggest you further functions available on such Platform.
Finally, Buzzoole may use your e-mail address to send newsletters and inform you of our new products or of any commercial offer you may be interested in, according to your profile and choices. In this case, we process and hold your personal data just because we have a legitimate interest to do so, but you will able to suspend the reception of such communications at any time, just by following the instructions contained in each communication or by e-mailing us at email@example.com
.Who can access your personal data
All personal data collected are processed by Buzzoole manually or through the use of specific software.
Only for purposes strictly connected to the provision of the services you have requested, your personal data may be also communicated and transmitted to third parties, as the Brands that use the Buzzoole’s Platform, services providers, consultants, related companies, controlled or controlling companies of the Buzzoole Group. Each third party, as above indicated, shall process your personal data as Data Processor except for the Brands, that shall process your data as an independent Data Controller. For how long We retain your personal data
Your personal data shall be retained for a period strictly necessary for the use and the purposes described above.
Particularly, each data shall be retained for as long as the contract for the provision of the services you have requested is not terminated. At the end of such contract, Buzzoole shall cancel any data collected from the synchronisation of the social media accounts you have asked us to synchronise. All the personal data connected to the use of our services, as the participation to Campaigns, Buzzoole Credits granted, contents created and published by you for such Campaigns, shall be retained as long as required by the applicable regulations, laws and regulatory reporting purposes. At the end of each prescribed period, we shall cancel any personal data which is no longer necessary to retain.How to exercise your rights
Pursuant to the GDPR, you may exercise certain rights in regard to the personal data we collect and process. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us, should you want to exercise one of the followings:
How to get in touch
- Right to be informed. This is your right to be provided with clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how We use your information and your rights.
- Right of access. This is your right to obtain access to your information. For example, this includes the right to check that We’re using your information in accordance with data protection law.
- Right to rectification. You are entitled to have your information amended and/or implemented if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten. You are entitled to request the deletion or removal of certain of the information that We hold about you.
- Right to restrict processing. This right enables you to 'block' or 'suppress' further use of your personal data. When processing is restricted, we may be still able to store your personal data, but will not use it further.
- Right to data portability. You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in an accessible and transferable format so that you can use it across other service providers.
- Right to issue a complaint. You have the right to issue a complaint regarding how We process your information with the national data protection authority (https://ico.org.uk/).
- Right to withdraw consent. If you have given your consent to anything We do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will not, however, make unlawful our use of your personal data while consent had been given.
- Right to object to processing. You have the right to object to certain kind of processing, including processing for direct marketing and advertising.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please get in touch with us by sending an e-mail with attached the copy of a Valid ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also inform you that we have appointed a Data Protection Officer to protect the processing of your personal data. Should you need to contact our DPO, please send an email to email@example.com
or send a letter by post at 5th Floor Aldermary House C/O Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati Limited - 10-15 Queen Street, London, United Kingdom EC4N1TX.
Use of Influencer data associated with Google services
Buzzoole’s Application, once your consent is expressed, may also collect some personal data from the Google services you use. Please see below a list of the authorisations we require and their purpose.
Linking your YouTube channel with Buzzoole:
Linking your Google+ channel with Buzzoole:
Linking your Gmail account with Buzzoole:
Linking your Analytics account with Buzzoole:
LIST OF TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED FOR THE EACH PURPOSE AND BY MEANS OF THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- https://www.googleapis.com/auth/analytics.readonly: the data for accessing the contents of your blogs will be used to calculate the level of influence you have on your audience and to assess the visibility and performance of the posts you produce in the Buzzoole campaigns.
CONTACTING THE USER
Personal data: telephone number
BY Mailing list or newsletter
Personal data:Post Code, Town, Surname, Cookies, user information, e-mail, country, Name, telephone number, profession, county, website
By Contact Form
Personal data:Post Code, Town, Surname, Cookies, user information, e-mail, country, Name, telephone number, profession, county, website, Company Number and/or VAT number, number of employees, interest area
By Contacts Managment and messages
HubSpot Email, Magnews Email, Mandrill Email
Personal Data: email use statistics
Users Data Base Management
Personal Data: e-mail, telephone number and/or other data, according to the specific privacy police of the service provider
HubSpot Lead Management
Personal Data: e-mail and/or other data, according to the specific privacy police of the service provider.